PDF Reader Pro is an all in one PDF office supporting to Read, Annotate, Edit, OCR, Convert, Create & Fill Form, Sign PDFs on Mac, iOS, Android, and Windows
PDF Reader Pro is a PDF powerhouse that will fulfill all your document needs. Building on solid features such as Annotation, Edit, Form filling, OCR, Convert, Create, Sign, Bookmark and protect your PDF files, PDF Reader Pro allows you to maneuver through your PDF files. PDF Reader Pro Edition offers even more – merge and combine multiple documents, split your PDF into several files, insert pages from another PDF, Convert PDF to Word and any other Microsoft Office® formats. Carry just your PDFs and make your presentations with them under the Presentation Mode, work becomes effortless and more productive with lighter PDFs!
PDF Reader Pro supports a 7-day free trial and special educational discounts.
50% OFF, PDF Reader Pro Back to School Sales!
Could I Download 7-day Free trial of PDF Reader Pro for Mac?
PDF Reader Pro for Mac AppStore
– Reading modes – Multi-tab viewing, full-screen, page-fit, horizontal or vertical orientation, auto scroll
– Presentation – Slideshow Mode to present your PDF as PPT
– Night mode – Night mode supported for long time reading to comfort eyes
– Create, Edit and Search outlines to easily navigate through the whole file
– Bookmark specific pages or sections of PDFs
– Classic tools – Annotate and mark up PDF with highlight, underline, strikethrough, freehand, text box, anchored note, rect, circle, shape and etc
– Continuous Annotations – Add Comments Continuously
– Sign – Create multiple signatures for any situations with trackpad, keyboard or images
– Stamps – Customize your PDF with custom, image and dynamic stamps
– Link – Add hyperlinks to redirect other destinations, and edit your links as you like
– Table – A table consists of rows and columns of cells. You can add header and footer rows when you create the table
▌ Fill FORMS
– Create & Edit Forms. Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists
– Fill out any PDF forms. Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat
▌ PDF Converter
– Export from PDF to Microsoft Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx), Excel (.xlsx), RTF, HTML, Text, Image, CSV, and more Offline
– Convert to PDF from images imported from Scanner and TXT files
▌ PAGE EDITOR
– Merge & Split – Split documents into multiple documents or combine multiple pages into a new single, searchable PDF
– Extract – Extract the desired pages to create a new PDF
– Append – Insert another file (entire files or specific page ranges) into the existing file
– Rotate, delete, replace, and crop pages
▌ PDFS EDITING
– Watermark – Add fantastic watermarks to keep your documents safe and professional.
– Header & Footer – Label each page of your PDF document with fully customized page numbers. Change anything desired: font type, size, color and position in the bundle
– Bates number – Identify and retrieve information from your legal documents. Add a unique prefix or suffix which can be a set number, case number, firm name or date
– Background – Change the background (color or image) of the PDFs to comfort your eyes after long-time reading
– Flatten – Flatten PDF to make the contents static
– Booklet – Booklet puts your pages side by side re-sorted for booklet printing, no matter what printer you have
– Poster – Poster divide large PDF page(s) into multiple smaller Pages
– Multiple – You can print more than one page of a PDF on a single sheet of paper
– Convert scanned PDF files or pictures into editable and searchable PDFs or TXT files. 50+ languages supported!
– OCR helps extract texts from scanned PDF forms or images
▌ SECURE FILES
– You can also password protect sensitive documents and authorization to edit, copy, modify or print PDFs
– Reduce PDF size to make your documents much lighter
▌ LISTEN (Text-to-Speech)
– Ever feel tired of reading large files? Try Text-to-Speech(TTS) and let PDF Reader Pro Edition read the doc to you with 40+ different languages
– Upload files to Dropbox, iCloud Drive with one click
Have any feedback, comments or issues? Please contact us directly at email@example.com